Hi, it's Ben here!

Thanks for dropping in! :paw_prints:
Feel free to just start up a new topic and say Hi, or ask or talk about Ōkami stuff. Anyway, about myself:

I first found out about Ōkami eleven years ago, after coming across really beautiful fanart back then.

For most of my life, my family and I have been taking in and looking after abandoned dogs and cats, and making sure they have a safe and comfortable home for the rest of their natural lives.
Being quite a big dog person, in my spare time I usually work on dog-related projects or look at funny and cute animal pictures and stories - something that I started doing since I was a kid after first seeing the classic Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians and The Secret of NIMH movies and reading The Call of the Wild and White Fang.

The biggest reason for creating this Ōkami fansite, is that I’m a Web developer/producer and only ever found out about Ōkami because of the beautiful and cute fanart:
Since I also like to work on personal Web-projects in my spare time, it made sense to create a fansite about a video game which would be nice to see a sequel of. :slight_smile:
In my opinion, the more people find out about the original Ōkami (and then play and talk about it), the bigger chance there is of seeing a nice sequel!

Also, I was born on the 19th of December, don’t like horror games and movies but do enjoy listening to Enya - just like Hideki Kamiya, who was the man behind Ōkami!
Separated at birth, Hideki and I? Unlikely, since we were born in different countries and to different parents and a different year… but worth noting nonetheless! :grinning:

Don’t forget to post something about yourself too some time, it doesn’t need to be long - just say hi if you want!
Your fellow Ōkami fan Ben! :paw_prints: